- Same Day Deliveries
Orders must be received by 13h00 (CET) for guaranteed same day deliveries, however, same day deliveries may still be possible for orders received after 13h00. Please note late orders received might affect Business Deliveries.
We will let you know if we are unable to deliver your order on the same day.
We deliver daily during office hours and on Saturdays.
Orders must be received by 12h00 on a Saturday for same-day deliveries
- Some deliveries only take place in the afternoon. Please be patient.
- Sunday & Public Holiday Deliveries
Sunday and public holiday deliveries are also possible as some of our florists are open for business. However, if we are unable to deliver on the Sunday or Public holiday, then we will get in touch with the recipient to forward your message and make suitable delivery arrangements when we re-open shop.Alternatively it can be arranged for the delivery to be done the previous day.
- Remote and/or outlying areas
- The recipient will be contacted to make suitable arrangements for delivery, should you wish for the delivery to be a surprise please provide alternative contact details.
- Please note that our florists in small or remote areas may need to substitute colour or cuts of flowers, especially if you order at short notice.
- Nobody at home at time of delivery
Every effort will be make to deliver the order, however should nobody be home at time of delivery, a note will be left at the premises to make suitable delivery arrangements. Please note the appearance of the arrangement might differ from the picture on the website.
- Availability of flowers/Seasonal Flowers
Some containers and cuts of flowers and colours might be unavailable at short notice or during certain seasons. In this instance the appearance of the arrangement might differ from the picture on the website, however we will try match the colors and style as close as possible.
- Power Outages
There is a possibility that your order might be delayed in case of power outages.